Simply follow the below mentioned instructions to check aadhaar card status and click on the below mentioned link accordingly.
- Access the official site of UIDAI.gov.in
- Scroll down to “Check Aadhaar Status” and click on it
- You will redirect to this page: uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Now enter 14 digit Enrolment ID (EID) & in the next box Date / Month / Year Time: Minute: Second accordingly
- Enter security code and finally click on “Check Status” button.
Before you do start the above said process please make sure you have your aadhaar enrolment slip which you have received atthe time when you have applied for new aadhaar card. If your aadhaar card is generated you can take its print online as well I have already write on this “How to Download Aadhaar Card with Enrolment Number EID” . However if you missed or lost your Enrolment Slip you can get with your name to know more click on How to Retrieve Lost Enrolment ID (EID) Online.
Incase you have not applied for new aadhaar card you can take online appointment for this to know more about it click on “How to book online appointment for new aadhaar card”.
Hope you found it worthful if have any query in mind please drop your comment in below box.