Can you apply for new aadhaar card online?
Can you book appointment online for new aadhaar card?
Well the both things are different and I will make clear this question that you can’t apply for new aadhar card online, however you can book the online appointment for new aadhaar card and in today’s post I am going to tell you how you can do that. Before I do proceed with the steps first want to clear your question you can’t apply for new aadhaar card online because new aadhaar card or aadhaar card registration required your biometric details which includes your Iris (Eye) Scan and all finger prints and it’s not possible without your physical presence. So the question is totally wrong that you can apply or new aadhaar card however your search should be how you can book appointment online for new aadhaar card or aadhar correction as booking online appointment save your lots of time however you can visit the nearest enrolment center for new aadhar or aadhar correction but if you have taken the appointment already it will save your lot of time and below is the process how you can do that.
Steps to Book Appointment Online for New Aadhaar Card
- First of all access the official site here – Uidai.gov.in
- Scroll down to “Aadhaar Online Service” click on “Locate Enrolment & Update Centres”
- Now you have to choose State, District, Sub District, & Village Town City (VTC) accordingly.
- Enter the verification code in the box.
- Finally hit the “Search” button now you will see the nearest aadhaar enrolment center list
- Here you will also see the option of “Book Appointment Online” click on it.
- You can book your appointment via clicking on the form or just make call on the provided number and can book appointment as well.
- If you want to book appointment online just fill the form accordingly and reached the Enrolment center on given time frame with the aadhaar registration form and complete documents.
You can get the aadhaar card registration form from the enrolment center itself however you can download it from here as well and attach all the required documents and it will save your lot of time.
Download aadhar card registration form: https://uidai.gov.in/resources/enrolment-docs/downloads.html
List of Documents Required for Aadhaar Registration Are:
Documents that serve as proof of Identity :
- PAN card
- Ration/PDS Photo card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Government Photo ID Cards/service photo identity card issued by PSU
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kisan Photo Passbook
- CGHS/ECHS Photo Card
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
Documents that serve as proof of Address:
- Bank Statement/Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- NREGS Job Card
- Arms License
- Pensioner Card
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Kisan Passbook
- CGHS/ECHS Card
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) Income Tax Assessment Order
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Sale/Lease/Rent Agreement
- Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
- Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Passport of Spouse
- Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
Documents that serve as proof of Date of Birth:
- SSLC Book/CertificatePassport
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
Hope I have make everything clear to you if still any question in mind please drop your query in below comment box.