- Step 1: Access the official site eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Step 2: Choose I have enrolment Number
- Step 3: Enter 14 digit enrolment id number & date, month, year, hour, minute, second accordingly as mentioned in the sleep.
- Step 4: Enter your Full Name, Pin Code, Security Code
- Step 5: Click on “Get One Time Password”
- Step 6: Enter the OTP you have received it on your mobile number
- Step 7: Finally click on “Validate & Download” button.
The eaadhaar card will be downloaded in your PC, Laptop or Mobile phone while you try to open it will ask for the password and the password to open this file is first 4 words of your name in Capital letter and your birth year for instance if your name is Kapil Kumar and birth Year is 07th September 1990 then your password will be
Hope everything is make clear here however if you have any query you can drop it in below comment box due to any reason if you missed your enrolment id or enrolment number don’t worry you can easily get it to know how click here Find Lost EID Online in Easy Way.
In case you are unable to download your aadhaar card may be your aadhaar is not generated to check aadhaar status click here.