We all are well versed that how important Aadhar card is nowadays and the Government of India is taking steps to make Aadhar card mandatory document by 2020 therefore linking aadhaar card to varied govt. documents such as bank accounts, voter id card, ration card, mobile sim card etc. My today’s post is dedicated to all those who have applied new aadhaar card and want to check its status.
I assuming that you have successfully applied for the voter id card and now move to check aadhaar card status by sending simple sms or dialing on toll free number of UIDAI. However there are 3 methods to check aadhaar card status which are listed below:
- Online method
- UIDAI toll free number
- By registered Aadhar mobile number
Before you do start the process to check applied aadhaar card status please make sure you have following things with you.
1. Enrollment Number (14-digit) or EID (28-digit)
2. Nomination date and time slip or nomination slip
3. Registered mobile number
Remember that the status of Aadhaar card can not be found without the above mentioned details. If you have lost your Aadhaar card enrollment slip and details, then the UIDAI site gives you the option to find nomination details on its website to know more about Click Here.
How to check the status of Aadhaar card through toll free number
This is one of the oldest and simplest methods.
1. Raise your Aadhar registered mobile number or any other phone and dial 1800-300-1947 or 1947 dial This number is a toll-free number, and it can be used by any person in India.
2. Until an agent raises the call, you will have to wait, because the agent raises the call, he will ask you for your nomination ID. The nomination ID is written on your enrollment slip.
3. The agent will refer to the enrollment ID and if the ID provided by you matches the database, the agent will provide you the status of the Aadhar card.
If the agent tells you that the Aadhaar card has already been sent, ask the agent to provide the organization with the tracking ID and consignment of your goods. Generally UIDAI sends courier through Indian post. To check the status of your courier, Click Here Enter the tracking ID or consignment number provided by the agent on the phone and click on the “track” button. You will find all the details of your courier.
How to check the status of Aadhaar card via SMS
1. This is one of the most effective methods, you just have to choose your registered mobile number.
2. Open your phone’s text message option, type the UID STATUS <14-digit enrollment ID> carefully enter the nomination ID.
3. Send the message to 51969.
After sending the message, an SMS will be sent back to your phone from UIDAI server, which will take approximately 10 to 30 minutes for the status of the SMS.
Hope it helps you if you have any further query just drop it in below comment box or dial toll free number of UIDAI.