Wanna change your aadhaar card photo in Punjab? Then my today’s post will help you in this regard as I have mentioned both the methods to update aadhar card photo in Punjab via online, offline or by post. Few days back I have already written article on how you can change aadhar card photo image online or offline http://www.updateaadhaarcard.in/change-aadhaar-card-photo/ but some of our users ask to write it on state wise and here I am.
Here on this page I am going to tell you how easily you can change your aadhaar card photo in the The Punjab is a geographical and cultural region in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent, comprising areas of eastern Pakistan and northern India. Not being a political unit, the boundaries of the region are ill-defined and focus on historical accounts. So, without taking too much time let’s move to how can you change or update aadhaar card photo in Punjab as per the 2018 guidelines.
Change Aadhar Card Photo Online in Punjab
As per the latest updates you are not authorized to change or update aadhar card photo online in Punjab as these are the latest instructions in 2018 however in 2017 common man allow to change his/her photo online but due to security reasons govt. has stopped this option and hope it will start soon.
Don’t be panic you are still change your aadhar card photo via offline mode you can change aadhar card photo either via post or can change by visiting the nearest aadhar card center the procedure said below.
Change Aadhaar Card Photo by Visiting Enrolment Center at Punjab
Step 1: Visit the enrolment center and ask for the aadhar correction form fill it accordingly and attach the supportive documents please go with original documents as well and submit the form and photo copy of documents to aadhar official.
Step 2: After verifying the documents the aadhar official will take your photo by using installed camera at the center.
Step 3: If you are satisfied with your photo then the aadhaar official will take your finger prints impression and eyeris scan and submit it to online on UIDAI portal.
Step 4: The aadhaar official will charge you for this correction as correction in aadhar card is chargeable the officially announced fee is Rs. 25. If the official charge more than it you can lodge complaint against him to know how click here “How to Raise Aadhar Card Complaint Via Online / Offline & Phone”.
Step 5: Aadhar official will provide you an slip which have URN number this URN number later use to track the status of your aadhar card either its updated or not.
Step 6: Your aadhaar will be update within 10-15 days and then you can download it online “Click here to download aadhaar card by aadhar number”.
Change Aadhaar Card Photo by Post
If you have no enough time to visit the enrolment center then you can do it from it your comfort home the thing you have to do is have to visit the nearest post office and have send post to regional UIDAI office for aadhaar card photo change in Punjab.
You have write a letter with the heading “Change Aadhar Card Photo” let them know the reason to change the aadhar card photo and attached the supportive documents with application which should be dully signed and attested by you and also attach your latest photograph with this and send it to regional UIDAI office which address is given below.
UIDAI Regional Office,
East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex,
Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet
Hyderabad-500 038, Telanagana State
Or send it to headquarter at Punjab
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India (GoI)
Bangla Sahib Road,
Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market
New Punjab – 110001
List of documents to change photo in Aadhar Card
- Bank Statement or Passbook.
- Ration Card.
- Post Office Statement or Passbook.
- Voter ID.
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card.
- Driving License.
- Water Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Electricity Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Property Tax Receipt (It should not be more than 1 year old).
- Landline Telephone Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Credit Card Statement (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Signed Letter that has Photo from the Bank on a letterhead.
- Insurance Policy.
- Signed Letter that has Photo and is issued by a Recognized Educational Institution on a letterhead.
- Signed Letter that has Photo and is issued by a registered Company on a letterhead.
- Arms License.
- NREGS Job Card.
- Pensioner Card.
- Kissan Passbook.
- Freedom Fighter Card.
- Income Tax Assessment Order.
- ECHS/ CGHS Card.
- Certificate of Address that issued by the head of Village Panchayat or an equivalent authority (for rural areas).
- Certificate of Address that has photo and is issued by a MLA or MP or Tehsildar or Gazetted Officer on a letterhead.
- Vehicle Registration Certificate.
- Registered Lease/ Sale/ Rent Agreement.
- Caste and Domicile Certificate that has photo and is issued by the State Government.
- Address Card that has photo and is issued by the Department of Posts.
- Gas Connection Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Disability ID Card or handicapped medical certificate that is issued by the respective State or Union Territory Government or Administrators.
- Passport of Parents (in case of minors).
- Passport of Spouse.
- Marriage Certificate that has the address and is issued by the Government.
- Allotment Letter of accommodation that is issued by the State or Central government and is not older than 3 years.
I am sure you found this article helpful if you have any query in mind regarding the aadhar photo change please drop your thought in below comment box and our team member will try to answer your query as soon as we can.